Corporate Support | Project Management
Customer Support | Customer Service | Communication | Data Entry | Attention to Detail | Teamwork | Project Management
Supahands is based in Malaysia with a goal of creating the world’s most efficient workforce using advanced technology and an elite crowd of people called SupaAgents. We makes it effortless for digital companies across the globe to scale their business rapidly by tackling tedious processes involving data training for Machine Learning/AI algorithms.
Working in our Kuala Lumpur office across a range of projects, you will be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run a business efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, document formatting, and market research as well as general administrative duties.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your primary responsibilities will include daily routine tasks such as:
- Placing phone calls on behalf of the client (outbound only)
- Training and monitoring a small team.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Managing the database of current and prospective clients which involves cleaning, updating or creating a database.
- Conducting ground research to generate new leads or to obtain more information about potential clients or products.
- Carrying out market research and internet searches for clients and general information.
- Carrying out other tasks as assigned
- Working hours 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays (minimum 24hrs per week on consecutive days e.g. Mon-Wed or Wed-Fri)
- No Weekend/Night shifts.
- This is NOT a position that you can work remotely.
- Minimum contract period 4 months.
You must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in business and administrative tasks, project control activities, and effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will need effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Punctuality and reliability
- Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree.
- Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
- Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets.
- High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude.
- Resourcefulness – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
Ideally, you should have:
- Good spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia AND/OR Mandarin is an advantage!
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Telephone manners and manners in general!
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar.
- Excellent internet research and navigation skills.
- Strong organisational and planning abilities.
- Urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
- Typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm).
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign is an added advantage
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.