Design | Project Management
microsoft office | adobe
We're seeking a Creative Operations Associate based in Latin/South America or Asia to join our our virtual on-demand design agency.
You will be responsible for supporting our globally distributed Design Project Delivery team, problem solving and helping with in-project challenges related to design, project management, and client communication. The role will also include defining and optimizing work processes and standards, analysis of operations data, initiating and executing initiatives.
A successful candidate:
- Loves action and things that move fast - ability to create system in chaos
- Contact seeking, with a genuine interest in getting to know other people
- Positive, helpful and kind
- Analytical capabilities, structured and excellent English skills
- Willing to work hard to build a world-class business
- In-depth Microsoft Office skills, some experience with Adobe Suite
- Based in an American or Asian time zone, availability to work some weekends
- Minimum a BSc, and 2+ years of professional experience (consulting, design, or similar)
- Execution driven, independent and excited about working in a team
- Passion for design and building the fair future of online work
- A fast paced environment, a lot of responsibility
- Work for a Silicon Valley backed start-up with mainly US-based corporate clients
- Pioneering a $500bn global market and creating the future of work
- A core role in a high growth business with a proven business model
- Work closely with, and learn from, a passionate and strong management team (ex McKinsey, Amazon, Expedia)
- Potential for receiving equity in Konsus, Inc.
Please apply directly through this link:
Services - Other
100 - 249
Konsus delivers on-demand design services to premium corporate clients, primarily in the US. Konsus revolutionizes online work by building highly innovative tech and automation that enables a globally distributed team of freelancers to work together much more efficiently than a conventional professional service. By building data-driven and automated processes unlike any other existing platform, we create the fair and efficient future of online work where everyone have the same opportunities, regardless of where in the world they live.
Client projects are automatically allocated to a distributed team of freelancers based on skill and availability. We get started in 30 minutes with 12-hour turnaround, and as such integrate fully with our clients' daily workflows. Most of our larger clients have a monthly Konsus subscription where they get access to a dedicated project manager and a dedicated design team that ensures consistency and 24/7 availability. Konsus is built specifically for business professionals that value security, compliance, and consistent quality.
Founders and core team members come from McKinsey, Amazon, Expedia, Zalora, as well as leading design agencies and consultancies. Our global team of 110 project managers, designers, and art directors are spread across more than 40 countries.
Konsus was part of Y Combinator W2016 and is funded by reputable Silicon Valley investors such as Freestyle Capital, High Alpha, Sam Altman, Slack Fund, Liquid 2 Ventures, Acequia Capital, and others, as well as Norwegian Alliance Venture.
Our clients are primarily based in the US, and include a number of Fortune 500 companies as well as hundreds of other leading brands and institutions such as Cisco, Toyota, Salesforce, Vans, HP, Accel Partners, Major League Baseball, Singapore Government and others.
Create 1000,000 online jobs!
Open, transparent, happy community with a lot of fun.
Want to join us in building the fair and meritocratic future of work where everyone has equal opportunities regardless of where they live? We're looking for talent with a passion for people, design, code, or business to join our core team. Check out our open jobs, or just reach out if you want to talk to us!