Analytics | Business Development | Project Management
campaign management | project management | digital marketing
You will play the Project Manager role in managing in-house and client's digital media projects for Motherhood.com.my - the leading parenting platform in Malaysia. This position focus on proper management of project timeline, resources, communication and customer expectation.
- Plan and manage execution of internal & external projects (digital media).
- Manage and monitor project plan, timeline, deliverable and resources.
- Be responsible for end-to-end success of each project / campaign and ensure it meets KPI.
- Liase with customer - understand requirement, provide updates and generate reports.
- Coordinate with ad ops team to ensure proper execution that delivers promised results.
- Coordinate with business development team to update project milestones and status.
- You will be part of a regional team - working close with colleagues from Malaysia and Thailand.
- Preferably graduates from business, advertising or media planning background.
- Must love to work in a high growth startup environment.
- Passionate about the work, KPI-driven and able to work in team.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills.
Why Join Us?
Nuren Group is a fast-growing regional technology company, with presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. We manage a series of platforms that targets female audiences across South East Asia. Our products include Motherhood.com.my, Motherhood.co.th, Mamahood.com.sg, Wedding.com.my & Kelabmama.com. We are scaling our business to cater for our regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Your medical is taken care of.
- Flexi and casual everyday.
- Your birthday is your off-day!
50 - 99
We are a passionate team with BIG dream. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talents to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
We are voted Top 1000 sites in Malaysia & we are EXPANDING! We are seeking young & dynamic people to join our lovely team. And no, you don't need to be a Malaysian to apply. But you do need to have the right attitude to learn, innovate and most importantly, passionate about what we do - e-commerce, media & event! We have roles to fit every professions - sales, marketing, technology, digital, designer, editorial, project manager, customer service and more. So get in touch!
Get paid to work & have fun!
Happiness is the new productivity.
Flat organization & we hate politics.
Monthly mini team bonding activities.
Plenty of snacks. Yes, all day long.
Your medical is taken care of.
Flexi & casual everyday.
Birthday is your holiday!