Detail Oriented | Fluent in English | Korean speaker | Internet Savvy
Do you want to work with a leading technology company to help improve quality and capabilities of the smartphone camera? Let's improve facial recognition on smartphones!
This project will collect data for the purposes of device training to better understand facial recognition as people age.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Korean (Republic of Korea) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
If you are currently aged between 8-33 years OR have a child and don’t mind sharing some old photos that will help better understand how faces change with age, then this project is perfect for you!
· Own or have access to a smartphone device
· Have access to library photos spanning the first 10 years of your chosen subject’s life
· Access to a diverse range of photos for one subject
· Korean speaker living in South Korea