2800 - 3800 SGD
Problem Solver | Fast Learner of New Systems | Competent with Keynote/Powerpoint, Word, Excel | Great writing and communication skills
B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1 - www.b1g1.com) is a social enterprise that aims to create a world full of giving by running an innovative global giving initiative headquartered in Singapore. In the last decade, B1G1 has grown from a tiny idea to a global community of 2,600 business members from around the world creating more than 190 million giving impacts. Right now, we are seeking a new team member who can help grow this community of giving businesses, engaging and serving our members and partners in greater ways.
See more about our team and our culture: https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood/careers/
You’ll be working in a small team with dynamic and creative individuals, so you’ll need to be as innovative, dedicated and independent in order to perform in this role effectively.
This is not a conventional job. You may not choose to work with us if your focus is to receive the highest salary, to have a greatest job security or to get more of the conventional job benefits in exchange for your time. But if you are the right person, you will love being part of our friendly, focussed, fast-moving, open-minded team as we achieve our shared goals. We want to work with people who want to live their life doing meaningful work constantly making a real impact and difference. Our company culture is continuously evolving to enable every team member to grow to be their best.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send in your CV along with a letter stating why you think you are the right person and how you are going to add value to the organisation. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us within 7 working days.
Starting Salary Range: $2,800-$3,800 (negotiable) depending on the skill sets, talent, level of experience and qualifications you have.
Since we receive many applications, if you do not hear back from us, it might mean that you are not shortlisted. But if you are particularly keen on this role, you are welcome to follow up directly too. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location of Work: Near One North Station (West)
General Work Schedule: M-F (9am-6pm) - adjustable
The role involves the following activities:
- assist in the definition of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring execution feasibility
- coordinate between internal resources, team members and third parties for the flawless and timely execution of projects
- planing and coordinating administrative systems to streamline processes
- develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- evaluating and analysing statistics for continuous improvements
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline
- a native English speaker (or bilingual) who can communicate clearly on the phone
- great writing skills
- experienced and competent with Keynote/PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- fast-learner of new tools and systems
- highly competent with the Mac operating system
Required Mindset & Qualities:
- natural leadership quality
- self-motivated and committed to deliver promises professionally
- a clear and effective communicator (and listener)
- willing to execute on-the-ground work
- a great problem-solver
- a great team player – eager to help others in every way possible
- flexible, positive and open-minded – not afraid of change
- willing to push boundaries for constant improvement
- passionate about social enterprises and making a difference
Additional experiences and skills which are highly valued (not mandatory):
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- good knowledge of social media tools and other web-based tools and resources
- good knowledge for effective data analysis methods
B1G1 (https://www.b1g1.com/businessforgood) is a Social Enterprise, headquartered in Singapore and is now working with over 2,300 businesses from around the world that are giving to over 400+ high-impact projects from more than 20 countries. B1G1 gives businesses the power to change lives.
To create a world full of giving.
To learn more about the culture of B1G1, please see our carrer page on our site.