2500 - 3500 SGD
good communication skills | organised | meticulous | time management
Marvable is a fast-growing Direct-to-Consumer start-up who has a built portfolio of fast-growing, digitally native brands. Our mission is to bring luxurious, yet affordable home living products to the masses. By all measures, we are one of the fastest-growing DTC start-ups in Singapore and are self-funded to profitability.
We love what we have built, and are always pursuing the next chapter of growth.
About the role:
Looking for a role where you can have an actual impact? Learn rapidly? Execute quickly?
This is for you. Working closely with an experienced Product Manager, you'll be in charge of coordinating communications for various projects such as new product development, enhancements and redesign as well as existing products and new product launches.
We are not looking for someone normal, we are looking for someone exceptional - someone that can dedicate the next year or more of their life to what we believe in. We are passionate about building the brand and growth, and you should be too!
If this sounds like you, we will love for you to join us in changing the world with one product at a time.
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties and vendors to ensure flawless execution of projects
- To assist in communicating information in the product development process, from start to the end with all relevant stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Track project progress
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and relevant stakeholders
- Monitor project plans to develop, monitor, and control progress to deliver within the defined time frame
- Prepare progress reports as defined by internal requirements, customers and management, giving up-to-date status of all aspects of the project
- Proficient with digital project collaboration tools (eg. Asana, Clickup or Trello, etc.)
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in project management, overseeing product development, research and development, QA & QC (preferably in the furniture industry)
- Comfortable with communicating with factories in China.
- Experience in project operations, management role
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Creative and innovative, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to effectively respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
- Strong organisational, analytical, verbal & writing skills
- Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with regional product regulatory requirements, registration and market access will be an added advantage