4000 - 5000 SGD
Analytics | Project Management
Data Analytics | Project Management | People Management
Homage is seeking an Operations Manager(Covid) who enjoys working with the people at the heart of Homage: our Care Professionals. In the operations team, we’re focused on building a community of dedicated caregivers, nurses, and doctors who are fully equipped to provide the best quality care to those who need it.
You would be responsible for leading the team and oversee a crucial vertical of the company end-to-end. This would encompass supply acquisition, manpower planning & fulfillment and partner management. You would receive full ownership of the project from end-to-end, and be responsible for reporting progress to senior leaders across the business.
An ideal candidate is someone who is resourceful, strategic, and willing to be hands-on. We’re looking for someone who is:
- A strong and motivating leader
- Comfortable with numbers, able to understand data, and discover problems within it, then solve for them
- Great at problem solving, managing projects, and hitting targets
- An innovative rain-maker and self-starter, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas and work autonomously to create and drive innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, and able to liaise with senior members of government agencies and organisations
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- At least 1 years of experience leading a team
- Experience in operations and/or sales would be advantageous
Health and Personal Care
50 - 99
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.
To enable wellness and recovery through holistic personal care
- Mutual Respect & Empathy
- Willingness to Try
We are a growing startup with a strong mission to help the caregiving industry in Asia. You will be directly involved in the progression of the company as we evolve bigger.