Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
About the job:
As a Project Manager (Operations), you will be responsible for leading strategic projects to drive operational improvements in the Singapore market.
- Managing a community of +3,000 riders, focusing on engagement, communication and rider “CRM”, through both automated processes and ad-hoc projects.
- Ensure supply/demand (forecasting) improvement and quality assurance, in coordination with the Global Team.
- Geographical optimization and improvement of vendor coverage logic.
- Strategic expansion projects (eg. Late Night Delivery, geographical expansion, new delivery methods, satellite kitchens)
- Supporting the Head of Operations & Innovation on other strategic projects, namely Customer Service improvements
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in strategy or management consulting, investment banking or a high-growth startup
- You have strong project management and communication skills, work independently and are highly adaptable
- You are process oriented and data driven
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- Excellent English skills complete your profile
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small âfâ) delivers a first class, on-demand food delivery experience with hundreds of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! Weâre all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an âall hands on deckâ environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a highly driven, motivated and passionate contributor for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! This is a great opportunity to learn from and step into a leading on-demand food delivery experience!