3500 - 6000 SGD
Kanban | Scrum | Asana | Zenhub | Jira | MS project | PMP | Agile methodologies | Project management software
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. We merge machine learning with human, cultural intelligence. Our team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps from the billions of data points generated from digital behaviour with contextual ethnographic immersions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working closely with Product, Technology and R&D teammates, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and achievement of the teams’ project objectives. You will also work closely with other Project Managers, supporting each other in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
You are logical and methodical, able to plan projects well in advance and mitigate known risks. You communicate clearly and effectively; able to build rapport and understanding with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation. You are a problem solver; dedicated to identifying, tracking and solving problems affecting project progress.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience in a technology-related field.
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Jira, Zenhub, or Asana.
- Practiced in Agile methodologies and tools, such as Scrum, and Kanban.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A deadline-oriented mindset.
Preferred (Additional requirements which are not necessary prerequisites)
- PMP certification is preferred but not necessary; you will be provided training in PMP principles.