2500 - 3500 SGD
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Word | Microsoft Powerpoint | Microsoft Excel | Creativity | Communication Skills | Organisation Skills | Time Management
Want to talk to people and guard the flow of time?
We’ve got an opening.
Sqkii is known for our #HuntTheMouse and #HuntFromHome campaigns that give away cold, hard cash to players. In the good old pre-COVID days, our hunts and custom games got Singaporeans squatting in random spots and running after golden eggs. For now (and the foreseeable future), we’re bringing players on virtual adventures through their mobile screens. They’re still super cool, just ask the mouse.
We recently paid a virtual visit to the player community in Malaysia with #HuntFromHome — Around The World, and oh boy do we have big plans ahead for SEA and beyond. Big plans = bigger team, so we’re out here searching for someone who's really good at overseeing great ventures.
As our Project Manager, you'll get access to the mysterious calendar that helps our games reach the human world when they're supposed to. We'll also arm you with our secret handbook of the people whom we build games for, so that you can tell us what they need while keeping them up to date on the happenings in the land of Sqkii. By the way, you'll see plenty of things behind the scenes, so if you find yourself struck with any wild ideas for anything, just throw it out — we might just give it a shot.
Our doors are open, future Master Timekeeper. Your move.
What you'll be doing:
- Operating as the primary point of contact between clients and Sqkii, coordinating communication to ensure seamless execution of projects
- Safeguarding the timely completion and quality of all projects
- Creating and managing project scopes, objectives, schedules, and costs
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing performance of projects and compiling findings into reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Performing other related duties as required
What you'll need:
- Excellent time management and organisation abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sharp eye for details and the ability to remain focused
- Creativity and the ability to understand and respond to clients’ needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Teams
- Knowledge of or experience in the gaming/marketing/events industry is a plus
A company that solves real-world problems by mobilising crowds through gamification.
A company named after a mouse that goes around giving cash, rewards, and happiness.
Founded in 2012, Sqkii is most widely known for hiding S$50,000 under a lamp post at Marina South Pier. We are not kidding when we say that we love giving cash; a 46-year-old man found our prize under lamp post 28 and became S$50,000 richer.
Since then, together with our mousey friend Sqkii, we have completed various missions of giving away a 99.99% pure gold bar to someone with a heart of gold, a bag of S$10,000 cash to someone who paints the most colour by walking, and many more.
Today, we are going on an entirely new mission, and we need your help!
To learn more about our culture and story, head over to https://sqkii.com/our-culture