Suzerin is a fast-growing digital marketing and development firm based in Singapore. We build systems including websites, mobile applications and large scale enterprise systems for our clients. We're looking for a technical project manager who possesses prior project management experience from a development firm or tech company / start-up.
The project manager is in charge of managing projects' budget, resources and time. You must be able to distill requirements gathered from clients and turn them into technical requirements, break them down into tasks, assign resources to each task, set deadlines, monitor progress, flag issues and provide reports to management on all projects regularly.
Technical knowledge such as server set-up and administration, basic coding knowledge, creating ERDs, managing repositories and using project management tools such as Jira will be a strong plus.
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Development and coding knowledge preferred but not compulsory
- Degree holders from a local university preferred
- Must be a strong communicator and have ability to command, without being overbearing
- Must demonstrate strong conscientiousness and be highly detail oriented
- Must have strong technical knowledge and be able to plan and communicate project requirements on a technical level.
Suzerin answers todayâs business problems by exploiting technology. By integrating strategy with technical expertise, Suzerin brings well formed answers to empower businesses with higher effectiveness.
Suzerin creates and develops its own products that aim to solve problems across various industries, revolutionising advertising, travel, property and events management.
The second core aspect of Suzerin's business is providing tech services to clients directly, namely digital strategic consulting, mobile app and web development, and custom corporate developments.