929 - 1162 SGD
Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management
Confident in meeting people | Proficient in Microsoft Office | Detail oriented and tackful | Convincing Skills | Project Marketing Skills | Communication Skills
A position that is suitable for someone who enjoys interacting with people, tackling challenges and forming partnerships with global partnerships in an international work environment.
- Drive, champion and execute partnerships as required by working with both internal & external personnel to ensure objectives of project is achieved
- Follow up consistently with Airlines pitched to, ensuring no lost lead
- Facilitate Partnership with Airlines based on requirements and manage their expectations
- Take initiative to connect with Airlines personnel and find opportunities to pitch partnership programme
- Improve and strategise ways to get in touch with the right people to strike strategic partnership
- Respond to client queries, issues or demands at a moment notice to gain partners' trust
- Create documentation of SOP's to ensure all affected departments in the company have knowledge of partnership process and details
- Communicate & manage all information released to potential partners to ensure consistency and coherent
- Set up and have meetings with Airlines globally to pitch partnership collaboration with Flexiroam
- Monitor, input, read and analyze project data on a daily basis using Excel
- Build good report with potential Airlines Partners
- Diploma / Degree in any fields
- English SPM - scored A / MUET Band 4
- Proficient in English, speaking and writing
- Project management skills
- Detail oriented and tackful, consistent & accurate in communication
- Persistent in following up and though to completion
- Self driven and take great length to be accountable with projects assigned without being told
- Experience in drafting SOP's and leading projects
- Adaptable & highly flexible with changes
- Confident in meeting new people
- Must be in proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Convincing & persuasive in pitching
- Experience in E-commerce, Project Management and Operations
- 1 year experience in business development
FLEXIROAM (ASX: FRX) founded in 2011, is a global mobile virtual network operator that aims to excel in serving all mobile users with the best data experience worldwide. Our product, Flexiroam X, is an ultra thin microchip technology that attaches to a userâs existing SIM which provides easy and secure data access.
Flexiroam currently has coverage in over 130 countries and has access to over 580 network operators globally. Flexiroam works with over 100 travel industry partners to serve customers from over 50 countries.
CAREERS WITH FLEXIROAM
Driven by VISION and PASSION
Career at FLEXIROAM is unlike any other you've had. Working here is FUN and challenging because we are constantly renewing our minds to make the impossible POSSIBLE!! Join us to experience a career driven by vision & passion and tell the difference for yourself!
To Revolutionize the International Roaming Industry by providing "The Smartest Way to Roam"
FLEXIBILITY in working
We are willing to change plan & activities without getting upset by focusing on a bigger purpose.
We expect everyone to think out of the norms and constantly strive to make things better.
NOBLE in character
We demonstrate qualities of high moral character when working together.
- Performance based package with motivational commission
- No corporate bureaucracy, friendly and fun environment
- Work in one of the coolest offices in Malaysia
- Lots of room for experiments, new ideas and suggestions!
- 18 days of annual leave (We believe in taking time off from work to rest)