Property | Management | Communication Skill | Admin
- Closely liaise with the accounts executive to ensure that all collections for the properties are timely collected.
- Assist tenants/ clients to resolve their problems and complaints.
- Follow -up with contractors on maintenance and rectifications of defects.
- Liaise with new prospects and real estate agents.
- Coordinate with outsourced service providers such as cleaners, maintenance Pest control, and gardener to ensure upkeep, cleanliness, and safety.
- Keep update control sheet to ensure all documents, agreement, licences, etc are up to date and renewal(if necessary)are made in time.
- Communicate and follow through with relevant authorities such as MPSJ, BOMBA, DOSH, etc as and when necessary.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Liaising with a runner as necessary.
- Monitor and update the tenancy rental and utilities to ensure no overdue and action taken accordingly in event of a breach.
- Have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in property management.
- Team player, good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and able to think through solutions to solve challenges
- B2 License