550 - 750 USD
Marketing | Project Management | Others
multi tasking | Pro-active | Professional | Positive Attitude | Willing to learn | Problem Solving skill | Self-management | Diligent | Responsible | Teamwork | Attention to Details
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and villa manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that booking a luxury villa should be easy.
With The Luxe Nomad expanded into property management with now 50 villas in Thailand and over 35 villas in Bali; we are looking for a Property Partnership Nomad to join our fast-growing team. Do you love looking at photos of beautiful places and destinations? Are you someone with extreme attention to detail? If so, you sound like the person we're looking for!
You'll be responsible for adding amazing properties to our list and manage our property listings across all online platforms, ensuring our guests travel the world in style. In this role, you will report to Head of Partnerships and VP of Property Management.
- Adding high quality listings to The Luxe Nomad website and other online platforms or depository, not limited to internal property management system, channel manager and villa websites.
- Ensure property photos and property information across channels are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members from Customer Service, Concierge, Marketing and Property Management Team to ensure accurate information and rates are reflected.
- Contact partners to obtain any relevant and/or updated information that is required for the property listings.
- Maintain and update documents or folders diligently to ensure accurate property information is always recorded and provided.
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks when required.
- Minimum with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Highly organised and have extreme attention to detail .
- Have a good eye for photos.
- Self starter, a true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must be independent, resourceful and a solution seeker.
- Must be willing to work hard and take accountability over the tasks assigned.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Understand databases, basic Microsoft office, G Suite applications and willing to learn new systems/software.
- Fluent in English and able to work with diverse teams to achieve results.
- Knowing how to use Wordpress site template is a bonus!
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!