Technical Support | Others
Security testing | Performance testing | Software engineering concepts | STLC Life Cycle | Web Testing | API
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to play a part in developing solutions that will completely revolutionize the construction industry. You will get to work closely with the CEO and CTO to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality. At Hubble, we believe the future is in our products, and the future of our products will be in your hands.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of QA Automation Engineer.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What you will be doing:
- Identifying and designing test cases and scenarios based on the given requirements.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Setting up test environment and test data that are essential for test execution
- Automate repeated tasks, execute and maintain test scripts to gauge Coverage, Velocity, and Quality.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Providing test results for every test cycle.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Ensuring product quality across platforms.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Good knowledge of API & Web testing
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of Software Engineering concepts and STLC life cycle
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
- Enjoy working in an early startup environment.
- Good to have experience with Performance and Security testing.