Selenium | WebDriver | JMeter | CucumberAppium | Visual Studio Coded UI | JIRA | Postgres SQL databases
CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing. The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists. Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching. Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management. Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
- Develop both manual and automated test cases for each web/mobile project from technical specifications
- Plan and schedule test strategies, including reporting of bugs / defects and work closely with engineers to resolve bugs and issues
- Participate in sign-off for UAT
- Implement QA best practices and processes
- Provide level 1 support for internal/ external users as well as address level 2 and level 3 support when needed
- Provide support in other test areas including performance, load and security
- Establish an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing.
- Design and develop automated tests in a web-based environment using automation tools and scripting tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter, Cucumber Appium, and Visual Studio Coded UI.
- 3-4 years of Experience of Manual and Automation testing.
- Should have Excellent knowledge on Financial services and Trading platforms.
- Experience in documenting test plans, test strategy, test cases etc.
- Experience developing automated test scripts/writing test automation using selenium frame work.
- Experience of around 2-3 years in Coded UI, Selenium.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile testing using simulators.
- Excellent knowledge of Postgres SQL databases and back end testing.
- Excellent Knowledge of REST API testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Jira tool.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills.