2000 - 3500 SGD
Written Skills | Communication Skills
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA Tester to play a part in developing solutions that will completely revolutionize the construction industry. You will get to work closely with the CEO and CTO to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality. At Hubble, we believe the future is in our products, and the future of our products will be in your hands.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of QA Tester
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What you will be doing:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases before product launches
- Work with internal teams (Engineering/Product) to understand clients’ requirements and product features, in order to ensure rigour of tests
- Execute manual testing in a structured, reproducible way
- Identify, record, and track bugs thoroughly
What we need from you:
- Singaporeans preferred
- Organised and systematic approach to problems
- Strong communication and written skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to take the initiative to forward team goals.
- Passionate about technology and delivering good experiences