4000 - 7000 SGD
System Software Analyst
Quality assurance | knowledge of automation / performance testing | manual testing | Customer-facing software products
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. We merge machine learning with human, cultural intelligence. Our team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps using billions of data points generated from digital behaviour.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Engineer monitors the software development process to ensure design quality and adherence to standards. He/she is involved in tasks that include software design, review and control, configuration management and integration of software. He/she participates in a wide range of quality assurance testing and analyses to ensure that product meets or exceeds specified quality standards and end-user requirements before release.
You are dedicated and conscientious, able to manage your own time and ramp up on new technologies. You are meticulous and cool-headed, able to scan through hundreds of log messages to help fix a pesky software bug. You communicate clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences, and work cohesively with multidisciplinary teams. You are a problem solver, relentlessly curious and eager to learn more to develop better products.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI
- Ability to develop plans to execute, perform and optimise quality testing.
- A track record of building customer-facing software products.
- Strong logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, or equivalent work experience. We will also factor in relevant courses/certifications.
- Strong in manual testing of the features released as part of each sprint. Should be able to replicate production issues on QA/Staging environments.
- Handle release cycles by creating release notes to help track the issues to a particular release.
- Familiarity with ticketing and issue tracking systems, e.g. Jira, Zenhub.
Preferred (additional requirements which are not necessarily prerequisites)
- Knowledge of automation / performance testing is an advantage, e.g. Selenium, Cypress.