800 - 1000 SGD
System Software Analyst | Others
Quality Assurance | Time Management | Patience | Attention to detail | Creativity | Good Communication Skills
Want to look at games that give out free money?
We’ve got an opening.
Sqkii is known for our #HuntTheMouse and #HuntFromHome campaigns that give away cold, hard cash to players. In the good old pre-COVID days, our hunts and custom games got Singaporeans squatting in random spots and running after golden eggs. For now (and the foreseeable future), we’re bringing players on virtual adventures through their mobile screens. They’re still super cool, just ask the mouse.
We recently paid a virtual visit to the player community in Malaysia with #HuntFromHome — Around The World, and oh boy do we have big plans ahead for SEA and beyond. Big plans = bigger team, so we’re on the hunt (ha) for a sharp-eyed sentinel to guard our games.
As our Quality Assurance Intern, you'll get the keys to the Sqkii gates, where we'll trust you to let only the best adventures through our gates and to the people. You'll meet every adventure, get to know them, and make sure that they're playable, high quality, and of course, what we've designed them to be. By the way, we’re open to ideas from literally anyone in the team, so if there’s a wild thought that you’ve been tinkering with, be it for game testing or otherwise, there’s a pretty good chance we’ll be up for it.
Alright then, sentinel-to-be, the friendly folks in our Games Operations team are waiting. Come on in.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for both internal test sessions and user acceptance tests with clients
- Performing quality checks on Sqkii’s games to ensure that the products are of high quality and reflect the latest builds
- Working closely with other cross-functional teams to analyse end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design test cases
- Helping to spearhead any future adoption of automated-testing/unit tests for Sqkii’s games
What you'll need:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to understand and respond to clients’ needs logically
- A sharp eye for details and the ability to remain highly focused
- The patience to perform detailed testing
- Knowledge on applying technology to efficiently perform test cases
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
A company that solves real-world problems by mobilising crowds through gamification.
A company named after a mouse that goes around giving cash, rewards, and happiness.
Founded in 2012, Sqkii is most widely known for hiding S$50,000 under a lamp post at Marina South Pier. We are not kidding when we say that we love giving cash; a 46-year-old man found our prize under lamp post 28 and became S$50,000 richer.
Since then, together with our mousey friend Sqkii, we have completed various missions of giving away a 99.99% pure gold bar to someone with a heart of gold, a bag of S$10,000 cash to someone who paints the most colour by walking, and many more.
Today, we are going on an entirely new mission, and we need your help!
To learn more about our culture and story, head over to https://sqkii.com/our-culture