4000 - 5000 SGD
Analytical thinking | Quality assurance | Quality management
Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products. Our mission to is to enhance the breastfeeding journey for both the mother and baby. We are looking for a high-performing Quality Manager to join the team to deliver quality products to our customers to further our mission.
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join the company in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
• Establish and implement processes and tools to inspect and report quality issues
• Compile, analyse and report quality issues and defects to production team to ensure timely resolution
• Ensure systematic recording of quality issues to facilitate data analysis and feedback to production team
• Conduct regular analysis of quality data to identify potential systemic issues with production or to initiate product improvements
• Work closely with relevant departments and production teams to uphold product quality, manage costs and ensure customer satisfaction
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in quality management, production processes, and working with suppliers/manufacturers, preferably in a consumer goods company
• Experience in quality management of small electronics and gadgets is a MUST
• At least Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Engineering, preferably Mechanical (Product), or equivalent
• Possesses the analytical ability to structure processes and procedures, identify trends and patterns, as well as resourcefulness to propose solutions
• Demonstrate commitment to high levels of quality and customer satisfaction
• English language is required and Chinese language is a plus (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking production teams)
• Ability to travel on a periodic basis to production facility in Johor Bahru
• Open to Singaporeans, Singapore PRs and Malaysians only
20 - 49
Born out of the desire to enhance the breastfeeding experience for both mother and baby, Hegen aims to simplify and complement the nursing experience, ensuring babies get the best nutrients in their diet while turning nursing into a positive bonding experience that mothers enjoy.
Designed to complement the user experience and minimise spillage and wastage – making every drop count and maximising the goodness that can be drawn from nature’s gift; Hegen's revolutionary, practical and multifunctional designs encourage a sustainable and hassle free breastfeeding lifestyle, allowing mothers to carry on breastfeeding for as long as they want.
Hegen was first established through the personal experience of our Co-founder and CEO, Yvon Bock’s personal experience as a breastfeeding mother and desire to create a difference for breastfeeding mothers and baby. Being a mother of 4 and having spent almost 10 years breastfeeding her children, she brings her real-life experiences into the business. It was her vision that helped develop a revolutionary and innovative brand for the industry.
"When we first envisioned our brand, it was all about trying to make a difference. At that time, we read a breastfeeding survey conducted that out of…“95% of mothers who initiated breastfeeding, only 21% of them sustained this for 6 months or more.” It was then that we decided that our vision and mission for Hegen is to try and bring about change." -- Yvon Bock
Hegen’s vision is to create a difference for breastfeeding mothers by simplifying and complementing the breastfeeding experience for both mother and child and ensuring babies get the best nutrients in their diet while turning nursing into a positive bonding experience to be enjoyed.
Our mission is for parents and babies to cherish nature’s gift through innovative, revolutionary and sustainable solutions, which enhances the breastfeeding lifestyle. We aim to help increase the percentage of mothers who breastfeed up to six months or more and prolong the breastfeeding journey.
Hegen was founded with the mission to help, serve and empower women in the sometimes demanding, oftentimes beautiful journey that is motherhood. Beyond creating a beautiful product, we possess a lofty ambition: To celebrate breastfeeding, a mother’s ultimate gift to her child.
Hegen is a young and fast-growing company within the Mother & Baby consumer goods industry. We believe the success of the company is built upon individuals who have a growth mindset and are committed to our mission of empowering mothers in their breastfeeding journeys. These individuals come together to form what we call "The Hegen Family". As a family, we encourage and support one another in our work and communicate openly.
We believe that no business can be successful without the support of its customers. Therefore, we pride ourselves on delivering beautifully-designed, high-quality products to our Hegen Mums and strive to create a memorable experience for our Hegen Mums with each encounter. With all the love from our Hegen Mums, we endeavour to give back the same (if not more!) to the community and to society.