Back-End Developers | Investment
C++ | Python | quantitative analysis and algorithms
Presto Labs is a fast-growing quantitative trading firm established in 2014. We develop automated trading strategies and the related systems to trade traditional financial products as well as cryptocurrency assets. Presto Labs focuses on statistical analysis and the automation of investment decisions to minimize human bias in fast-changing financial world.
Our team is looking for a quant developer who will develop and improve the automated trading system and strategies. To generate trading signals, our quantitative trading strategies constantly analyze various financial data ranging from the low-level market microstructure data to macroeconomic news. The automated trading system accurately executes our trades in a low-latency environment.
As a quant developer in Presto Labs, you will come up with various trading ideas derived from the data and implement your idea. You will also develop tools for implementing and managing your strategies. You will work with the world’s top-class quantitative engineers and traders of Presto Labs, and experience a lot of cutting-edge technologies.
- Location: Tanjong Pagar area, Singapore.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Group Medical & Dental Insurance for all employees and their dependents.
- Unlimited snacks, beverages and meals during work hours.
- Employment Pass support.
- Develop and maintain in-house automated trading system and strategies.
- Implement a predictive signal using quantitative models.
- Build and optimize tools to process financial data for quantitative research.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in scientific or engineering field.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in quantitative analysis and algorithms.
- 3 years of experience working with a programming language such as: C/C++ or Python.