2300 - 2700 SGD
refer to job requirement
As a front-end React or React Native developer with AllForU, we will collaborate and develop the core platform that connects students. Your primary focus will be to develop concise and maintainable components for front-end applications as well as improving and safeguarding front-end workflows and ensure proper local, remote state management.
The toolings we use will be cutting edge, and therefore are looking for someone who is brave and unafraid of trying new things. We are looking at senior developers who can help lead and guide newer colleagues as well as help ensure processes are continually improved.
- Develop front facing features and applications using React and React hooks.
- Building reusable components and internal libraries.
- Maintain structured local and remote caching and state management.
- Translating designs and wireframes into well architectured, quality code.
- Ensure applications are reasonably optimized for performance.
- Maintain reasonable testing coverage for front end code.
- Maintain a clean Git repository and issue board.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in computer engineering or a related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Familiar with Redux or similar.
- Experience in creating and interpreting architecture and models.
- Good communication skills, not reactive but proactive in suggesting for suitable improvements.
- Dependable and fun
- Any of the following is a plus point: GraphQL Apollo, React Native, Golang, Android native and/or iOS.
- Understands concepts such as HOC, FP and memoization.
- Familiarity with tools like Zeit Now and Zeit Next is an additional plus. Other CI / CD tools will be considered.