3000 - 7000 SGD
Project Management | Others
MUST BE BASED in Singapore for consideration.
New Horizons Global Partners (www.nhglobalpartners.com) is a Global Expansion provider that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. Headquartered in Shanghai, China, and with regional offices across Asia, Europe and North America, it is our mission to grow our client's global presences in record time. Working for New Horizons is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference.
About the role:
We are looking for a new member of our Singapore team due to increasing needs in APAC region. We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Project Manager eager to develop professionally and personally, with a strong team spirit, who enjoys working in an international team as well as an independent professional.
What you will do:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools. Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates
- Research, identify, and recruit candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold- calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining
- Work with our Account Management and Sales teams to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements
- Develop long-term and trusted relationships with clients. Generate new business opportunities and new contracts during daily business
- Provide a professional and solution-based consultancy service to clients
- Deal with clients and candidates independently
- Meet and exceed all key performance indicators such as targets, client and candidate activity
What we can offer you:
- New Horizons has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 7+ years of work experience, including 5+ years of experience in recruitment field
- Multiple recruitment projects management experience
- Good negotiating and networking skills, excellent communication skill
- Result oriented, organized, with good time-management skill
- Strong desire to win, pro-active and self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Can work independently