60000 - 140000 SGD
Campaigns | Marketing
Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services.
Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!) If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible.
Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post and Skills Future Singapore, to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic.
Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year.
Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for a Regional Marketing Manager. Every region we work in requires a little something different - this role is a fantastic opportunity to listen to the local market, and figure out the best way to help our target users understand and learn to love Tyk’s offering. This role is responsible for driving sales pipeline and brand awareness within their target market and audience, closely working with and supporting their local Tyk commercial team.
You’ll do this primarily with the help of your regional Sales AD and their team, who you’ll expect to speak to daily and work closely with for roughly 75% of your role. Together you’ll define where you want to be, before you create, own and implement a bespoke marketing plan to get you there.
The other 25% of the time you’ll be liaising with our Marketing Director to ensure regional activity is in line with our global goals. You’ll also use this time to work with our in-house central marketing capability to support your marketing plan and ensure brand consistency. To execute your plans you’ll have access to experts, channels and tools as well as an assigned budget to drive your plans (and own ongoing management of).
This is a hands-on, energetic role, which would be well-suited to those great at managing multiple projects, keen on experimentation, and who are excellent at building relationships within/across teams. This role has the potential to grow into a leadership role for a regional marketing operation.
- Working with the APAC Sales AD and their team to identify target markets, develop campaigns and assets, report on success and iterate through collaboration and constant communication with the regional sales team.
- Generate leads, drive demand, and generate pipeline.
- You will be a part of the global Marketing team (reporting to the Marketing Director) and work with your colleagues to ensure our brand is consistent, while seeking input from subject matter experts and external suppliers.
- Help create and adapt digital and content marketing programs to meet the needs of your regional sales team including:
- Campaigns and initiatives targeted specifically for your region
- Out of the box demand generation ideation
- Sales enablement materials and collateral to support your local commercial teams
- Account and business partner based marketing campaigns and activities
- Create, design, implement ideas for regionally relevant content such as blogs, email, videos, etc.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account and business partner based marketing execution, within broader marketing strategy.
- Regional swag management and event logistics for sponsored events, Tyk events, and in support of the sales department (e.g. for key clients and users).
- Budget and Supplier management .
- CRM and marketing automation management (Hubspot).
- Demonstrable experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through close collaboration with a sales team leader.
- Experience engaging with regional Technology ops practitioners’ and developers’ communities or organising related events
- Demonstrable experience managing projects to time and budget
- Demonstrable experience of taking successful projects from ideation through to completion and KPI measurement
- Ability to present to audience of different sizes
- Account and/or client management skills
- Exemplary communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised, and able to meet deadlines
- Experience with supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams