Account Management, Sales Negotiation
We are looking for a self-starter, motivated Regional Business Development & Supplier Partnerships Executive based in Singapore responsible for cultivating, maintaining and increasing market share by satisfying market demands in a challenging and competitive environment. Responsible for leading the aggressive development and implementation of business development strategies and tactics with the objective of merchants, suppliers and product owners to come on-board GlobalTix. This position requires building and managing strong meetings industry relationships in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for more senior positions.
- Leads global contracts negotiation in relations to contract and commercial matters such as contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms & conditions for attraction tickets.
- Responsible in re-contracting of existing agreements.
- Reviews and analyzes new products/services at all the agents/guest touch points and determines feasibility of potential business partnership opportunities and relationships.
- Manages the development and launch of new product offerings.
- Manages content uploading not limited to product details, terms & conditions and order fulfilment process.
- Develops and delivers internal presentations and communications to keep internal teams up to date on all Product Development matters.
- Analyzing the product of different competitors to ensure our best conditions in the market.
- Analyzing weekly product/sales reports to identify market trends and growth opportunities.
- Analyzing opportunities for opening of new destinations and product development.
- Generate additional revenue through Incentive Contracts with Suppliers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/proposals to prospective suppliers with a successful closing rate.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matters experts to deliver a seamless solution for the suppliers.
- Responsible for achievement of given targets.
- Any contract/sales-related admin tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in contracting with Attraction Owners and Suppliers.
- Ability to build strong relationship with key accounts
- Be commercially focused
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Task-Oriented, Independent and Sales-Driven.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and proactively identify and close sales.
Services - Other
20 - 49
OVERVIEWA distribution ticketing system for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment.
GlobalTix is one of the leading players in the travel industry focusing on tours and activities. We are an open booking platform that provides one of the most attractive tours and activities to our consumers. We partner with different travel operators to provide a wide range of activities to our consumers.
We are a fun & friendly working environment.
Join us on a mind-blowing journey in a travel tech environment. If travelling is your love, tech is your passion and dynamic is your second name, we would love to hear from you.