1000 - 5000 SGDEquity
Analytics | SAAS | Sales
Join us on a mission to make workplaces fun, engaging and meaningful! (And work in one!)
SelfDrvn is a fast-growing SAAS Startup in the HR Tech and Gamification space. We are a diverse team of 50 people from Malaysia, Singapore, India and Europe.
We are currently hiring a regional sales manager who will grow and manage our ever-growing sales pipeline.
- Engage with targeted mid-market prospects to identify business processes and position SelfDrvn’s unique ability to solve engagement challenges
- Build SelfDrvn’s business value throughout the selling process
- Navigate complex customer engagement processes to align prospects with the SelfDrvn platform
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-value opportunities
- Utilize SelfDrvn’s value-based selling methodology and tools to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruit and leverage partners and existing customers to build SelfDrvn’s opportunity pipeline and customer base
- 3-5 years in IT solution consulting sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS or software products
- Strong contact/network in the industry
- The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to and engaging with senior management of prospect organizations
- Experience in a hyper-growth or start-up business and taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective will be an advantage
50 - 99
OVERVIEWSelfDrvn is SAAS employee engagement platform for companies to engage, reward and retain talents.
We are on the mission to help companies develop a thriving workplace culture that can build great employee engagement, recognition, retention and performance. Our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform can help organisations improve engagement with their employees and customers through effective communication, gamification and behavioural analytics.
We believe that positive empowerment and people-centred strategies are the keys to building a successful business.