1000 - 1000 SGD
QMS | English | Regulatory | CAPA
Aevice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At Aevice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated talent to manage regulatory matters for our products and technology.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues surrounding medical devices to be used in commercial and medical settings
- Maintain Quality Management System (QMS) in the company by ensuring good documentation practice
- Assist, manage and maintain the regulatory documentation and records
- Conduct thorough research on the regulatory requirement and standard for operating in different markets
- Assist Quality Manager on CAPA investigations for customer complaints, recurring non-compliance (NC) and audit non-conformances and implement effective corrective actions
- Meticulous in handling sensitive information
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Interest in regulatory issues pertaining to medical devices
- Past working or internship experience in this field is preferred