Business Development | Customer Service | Marketing | Project Management
membership management | admin | sales operations | cold-calling | networking | events | community building | client relations | sales | business development
The Working Capitol (TWC) is a platform for the cross-pollination of ideas, providing a multi-faceted space for entrepreneurs and small businesses to work, discover and collaborate. A hybrid of coworking, private offices, an events venue and F&B destination, that leverages upon infrastructure both hard and soft; from spatial design and amenities to programming and member benefits, to provide an innovative and superior work environment for a curated and driven community.
We are looking for a relationships executive to join us:
As part of The Working Capitol’s Business & Operations team, your main responsibility will be to support sales efforts, with a focus on event sales and occupancy rates. You will help to cultivate the sales strategy that distinguishes our brand, establish systems that track and measure revenue and occupancy success, and be responsible for all outreach initiatives.
Your main job responsibilities include:
Developing and maintaining high occupancy levels
· Working closely with our Relationships Manager to provide administrative support on all Sales Operations, from generating agreements to CRM management and proposals
· On a daily basis, updating our Occupancy sheet
· Conducting site tours for all guests, potential tenants
· Being directly responsible for following up on leads
· Analyze data and follow up with members on their renewals, overdue rental payments, and any concerns or issues raised by members
· Work with the Community Lead to manage the move-in and move-out of members from Workdesks and Workspaces, ensuring spaces are setup and reinstated
· Tasked with achieving monthly event sales targets
· Conducting site venue viewings for potential clients
· Follow up with clients on their event details and coordinate with several departments to ensure smooth event operations
· Following up on inbound event enquiry leads
· Negotiating event booking rates, managing the invoice process and ensuring payment from the clients
• Initiate and lead alliances with relevant industry groups, key opinion formers, key forums and other stakeholder groups
• Foster relationships with relevant local freelancers, partners and agencies to extend our marketing capacity and capabilities
• Engage in sales activities, manage accounts and implement plans to maximise business opportunities
• Attend networking events to expand our reach and network of prospective clients
• Maintain regular contact with our existing clients
• Generate lists of prospective clients and cold-call
The ideal candidate for this role:
We are looking for someone with at least 3 to 4 years experience in sales support, client management or related fields.
He/she will need to:
• Have a flair with software – Microsoft office is a must.
• Be passionate about closing sales deals
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about connecting with people, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have an interest in the startup ecosystem
• Have experience working in a team environment
• Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English