Full-stack Developer | Project Management | Others
API Gateway | Cognito | S3 | AWS | devops
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a Remote AWS Solution Architect to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a powerhouse team to develop a complex Big Data application.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. This is a full-time, home-based position. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03a36?source=Startupjobs%20Asia
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
- Architect scalable, cloud-based, secure, and extensible solutions to accommodate project needs using applicable AWS infrastructure services (e.g. Lambda, EMR)
- Configure and maintain AWS infrastructure, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Produce accurate and detailed estimates by working with other technical team members and business analysts
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization, mainly Project Managers, Engineers and Management
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical support for cloud-related opportunities
· 3+ years of professional DevOps experience
· Experience in server-side system architecture design
- Expertise in AWS service setup, including S3, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda, Kinesis Firehose, EMR, Redshift, QuickSight, Athena, KMS, IAM
- Strong understanding of AWS security concepts, including AWS WAF, AWS Shield, data encryption, and permissions
- Expertise in serverless architecture and services
- Experience solving the issues of Lambda regarding "Cold Start"
- Knowledge of JAVA or Python, commercial programming experience preferred
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with Big Data solutions and large-scale data streaming pipelines
· Intermediate-level spoken and written English
· Bachelors degree or higher, Masters degree preferred