Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Hardware System Administrator | System Software Analyst | Big Data
Scopic is seeking a Remote DevOps Engineer (Intermediate+) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time, home-based position.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qds1?source=Startupjobs%20Asia
- 3+ year of professional AWS DevOps experience
- Experience scripting in Bash or Python
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Great understanding Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), microservices, and their interactivity
- Deep understanding of serverless patterns
- AWS Lambda experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD with Jenkins or other tools
- Some experience writing IaC (infrastructure as code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
- Familiar with writing CloudFormation Stacks and SAM templates (CDK is a plus)
- Familiar with implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, SAM resources, and automatic CI/CD integration
- Proficient in Git
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience