5000 - 6000 SGD
research solutions manager | manager | solutions | research
About the job
Smartkarma is looking for a Research Solutions Manager to join our Research team in Singapore.
You will play a pivotal role in delivering projects for Smartkarma’s Bespoke Services business, from developing client proposals and managing the delivery of projects through to completion, to managing client expectations. Smartkarma’s Bespoke Services clients include asset managers (hedge funds, private equity, venture capital), corporates, and startups.
You will report directly to the Co-Head of Research and work closely with members of the Research team.
About the team
Join a leading fintech firm that’s democratising research across the world.
Smartkarma is a Singapore-headquartered fintech firm, founded with the mission of reinventing the investment research landscape.
We are an online investment research network that brings together independent Insight Providers, institutional investors, and corporate investor relations professionals and management, onto an innovative, cloud-based platform.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, the Singapore Exchange (SGX), Jungle Ventures, and Wavemaker Partners.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing a strong understanding of Smartkarma’s research offering, our key service providers and their strengths
- Developing strawmans and proposals for prospective clients
- Working closely with the rest of the Research team to identify the right service providers for each project
- Overseeing project timelines and the quality of project deliverables
- Handling client and service provider relationships from project kickoff through to completion
- Managing client relationships post project completion
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a research services or market research role
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written, oral, and electronic communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Prior experience with developing proposals for clients is a plus
- Prior experience in a client facing role is a plus