600 - 800 SGD
Customer Service | Marketing
Documentation | Marketing | Organization | Time Management
Restaurant Success is one of the key functions to drive growth for our business. The team aims to maximise restaurants' satisfaction by helping them grow in their brand value and sales revenue which will eventually grow their business. We're looking for a super intern, whom will play one of the most integral aspects of Oddle's vision - bringing value through growth and brand recognition for our rapidly growing clientele.
- Assisting in onboarding merchants, which includes system deployment and training;
- Assisting the Restaurant Success team in doing brand researches, executing marketing initiatives to drive merchants’ sales, and reviewing marketing performances;
- Tackling enquiries and requests regarding our product and services from merchants by coordinating with the internal Operations and Technical teams;
- Representing the merchants by surfacing concerns and ideas from the ground during internal discussions with the internal teams, to provide inputs on which initiatives should be implemented to drive merchants’ success;
- Any additional assignments as directed by the Company.
- Candidates from University/Polytechnics are welcomed to apply
- Good research and analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Organised, hard-working and detail-oriented
- Be able to commit on a full-time basis for 3-6 months
- Candidates should already have proper visa to work in Singapore.
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Send us your application and we'll get back to you in a few days.
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.