2000 - 2500 SGD
Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Others
Sales | Relationship management | Marketing campaign management
We’re looking for an account manager to join our team to grow product sales in Malaysia by enabling retail partner success and identifying opportunities to increase sales for our key accounts.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify retailer partners needs and help them succeed in selling our products to end-consumers via creative promotions and campaigns. This includes building new and existing relationships with our retail partners to help both the company and our partners drive strong sales growth.
Blood (previously known as pslove) is on a mission to provide game-changing period care that inspires better days and endless possibilities for anyone who bleeds.
We invented MenstruHeat, the #1 menstrual cramp relief patch in the region with more than 1 million cramps relieved across 15 countries.
As a fast-growing consumer start-up, working with us is both an opportunity to make a real difference, as well as experience unique learnings first-hand as we launch new products and new markets in the region together.
- Work cross functionally across regional HQ to enable retail success in Malaysia
- Budgeting, planning and management of A&P plan execution with retail partners
- Gain a deep understanding of our retail customer’s business and partner in their ongoing success
- Visits our retailers to identify opportunities for growth and manage renewal negotiations
- Manage and own the health and topline of retail customers’ accounts
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2–3 years previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Rank and deliver competing priorities and tasks
- Willingness and ability to travel within Malaysia
- Able to work independently