3500 - 5500 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers | Architect
C++ | Shell | Python | Linux | ROS
Movel AI is a robotics startup building AI-based autonomous navigation software for robots; backed by 500 Startups, SGInnovate, Enterprise Singapore and an SGX listed corporation.
We customise solutions for customers of different industries, applications and needs; from AGVs traversing factory grounds for logistical movements, to inspection robots scanning structural defects within multi-storey buildings, to enabling automated navigation in personal mobility devices.
Join the Localisation team and improve the core features of Movel AI’s product, taking on challenges and improving the smarts of both the robot and you.
- Improve localisation/perception stack
- Increase robustness of localisation given different situations (i.e Night/Day, Dynamic/Static environments)
- Have domain knowledge in one or more of the following sensors to test, evaluate, debug and install; IMU, Camera, Lidar, Sonar, Wheel Encoders.
- Filtering / Merging / Clean / Parse sensor data.
- C++ and/or Python
- SLAM and/or VSLAM
- Proficiency in Linux
- Identifying failure scenarios on algorithms
- Testing methodology and data collection
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
- PCL and/or OpenCV and/or Boost/Eigen
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Experience with OpenCL
- Experience with Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
- CUDA programming
- Pose Estimation, Object/Scene/Text recognition.
- Familiarity with open-source numerical linear algebra, sparse linear algebra, and physics simulation libraries.
- Excellent knowledge of linear algebra and mathematical optimization.