3500 - 5500 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers | Architect
C++ | Shell | Python | Linux | VSLAM | SLAM | ROS
Movel AI is a robotics startup building AI-based autonomous navigation software for robots; backed by 500 Startups, SGInnovate, Enterprise Singapore and an SGX listed corporation.
We customise solutions for customers of different industries, applications and needs; from AGVs traversing factory grounds for logistical movements, to inspection robots scanning structural defects within multi-storey buildings, to enabling automated navigation in personal mobility devices.
In the Architecture team, we connect the many different components within a Robotic System together. Join us and be among Robotic Systems Architect specialists in the industry.
The scope of responsibility includes one or more of the following:
- Design and build the architecture of the robotic system.
- Create/Maintain tools to monitor different states in a robotic system.
- Add fail-safes to robotic systems
- Test compatibility between nodes
- Create/Maintain tools for internal usage
- Create/Maintain a modular licensing model.
- Create/Maintain packaging and deployment pipeline
- Review and keep up to date with changing coding standards
- Benchmark, profile and optimise code
- Familiarity with state-machines and/or behavior trees.
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Python and/or Shell.
- Fluency in Linux environments.
- Development tools like Git and CMake.
- Knowledge of software/system architecture.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
- SLAM and/or VSLAM
- Advanced Linux (Ability to use various linux tools to debug system and/or profile code)
- Familiarity with GDB, Valgrind, Docker, Debian Packaging format.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Advanced C++
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
- DRM, networking security