3500 - 5500 SGD
Technical Support | Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers
Linux | C++ | ROS
Movel AI is a robotics startup building AI-based autonomous navigation software for robots; backed by 500 Startups, SGInnovate, Enterprise Singapore and an SGX listed corporation.
We customise solutions for customers of different industries, applications and needs; from AGVs traversing factory grounds for logistical movements, to inspection robots scanning structural defects within multi-storey buildings, to enabling automated navigation in personal mobility devices.
Join our Navigation team, design butter-smooth movements or manage the weave of robots in complex traffic networks.
- Create, test and implement new path planning algorithms for different kinematic models and situations.
- Create, test and implement control methods for following a route.
- Optimise routes/control based on differing parameters such as time/distance.
- Proficiency in Linux
- Knowledge in motion planning, controls, free-body diagrams.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with traffic management control
- Experience with swarm robotics.
- Experience with fleet management.
- Familiarity with open-source numerical linear algebra, sparse linear algebra, and physics simulation libraries.
- Excellent knowledge of linear algebra and mathematical optimization.
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks.
- SLAM and/or VSLAM