4000 - 8000 SGD
Excellent Communication Skills | Customer Focus | Analytical Thinking | Requirements Gathering | Software Development | SDLC | VB.NET | C# | UiPath | Business Process Automation
CFB Bots is a leader in intelligent automation embracing the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. We are calling for passionate RPA Developers to join our emerging team to partner our clients in their exciting digital transformation journey. If you have the passion for process automation, hunger for knowledge and drive to challenge boundaries, we want you!
We offer you endless opportunities to grow and work on the latest technologies.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Create and maintain project documentations
- Perform end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and end-user support
- Undergoing training on RPA tools and technologies
- Fulfil any other duties diligently as and when assigned by superior
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline
- UiPath Certifications
- Minimum 1 year UiPath experience
- Proficient in VB.NET and/or C#, with a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good programming, designing, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong logical approach and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with customer centric mindset
10 - 19
CFB Bots is a technology service provider specializing in Intelligent Automation (IA). We partner with large enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey and help them and their employees thrive in the Future of Work. Our mission is to co-create the Digital Workforce of the Future, and our vision is to make work enjoyable. For more information, please visit www.cfb-bots.com
To make work enjoyable
To co-create the Digital Workforce of the future
We support constant development of our people. Our goal is simply to get 1% better every single day through continuous learning. To us, failing is nothing but making our first attempt in learning.
We empower our team members to make a difference as well as to grow professionally and personally. We give our team members the latitude to express their ingenuity and do not expect them to behave like robots (even though we are in the business of automation).
We embrace the idea of meritocracy where the best idea—not title or seniority—wins. And we celebrate the achievements of our team with growth opportunities and performance-based incentives.