1000 - 2000 USD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
OOP | Postgres | Rails | Ruby
Timetable is searching for an exceptional Ruby on Rails developer to join us as our first hire. The ideal candidate is self-driven and is passionate about web technologies & industry best practices.
Who We Are
Timetable is a remote first company that is building a platform to help boutique gyms and fitness studios manage and bring their businesses online.
What It’s Like to Work Here
Our work culture is extremely flexible in both time and location. Work remotely from anywhere on your own schedule. We only work 35 hour weeks.
We offer some benefits with a focus on providing an exceptional working environment. Some of these benefits include:
- 100% remote
- Substantial paid time off
- Quick 10 minute video call with a team member
- Take home test focusing on your Ruby knowledge
- Shortlisted candidates will move on to a 30 minute call to discuss the take home test
We're happy to work with developers outside of Malaysia but we're unable to sponsor a visa.
- Work independently or with other engineers to improve our user experience-focused web application.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- 2-5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Understand and exercise best practices for web development and software design
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience with Docker and Digital Ocean
- Experience working with payment gateway APIs