Analytics | Marketing | Public Relations
communication | active listening | presentable
Fotobox is a company that focuses on developing consumer engagement technology for brands. We work with middle to high end brands to engage consumers in events through innovative technology. The company founded in 2012 and already expanded it's operation to Australia and Singapore. Join us in our mission to be one of the most innovative event technology company in Malaysia. If you are searching for a place to grow and expand your capabilities, this is it! We have a team of 11 and we are looking to grow bigger. Apply now.
www.mobsta-whatisfotobox.com, www.hellogif-whatisfotobox.com, www.whatisfotobox.com
- Responsibility Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, promoters etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Fluent in English
- Age 26 and above
- Open to MALAYSIANS ONLY
- Proven experience as an event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Fotobox Co. is a social engagement company that focuses on creating photo related technology for brands. We work with mid to high end brands campaigns and events. We believe in software + hardware experiences that creates lasting impression in consumers. Join us in our mission to be one of the top experiential technology company in SEA. We are looking for like minded, highly passionate individuals to join our team to make our mission a come through.
If you are passionate in sales, development and might love working with big brands. Apply now, We are looking for you!
MALAYSIA | SINGAPORE | INDONESIA | AUSTRALIA
Our mission is to be regional's Number 1 social engagement company.
We believe in talent development and leadership cultivation as our top culture development. Every organisation should believe that are no followers, just soon to be leaders. Always be building leaders.
- Competitive salary
- Travel and other work related allowance.
- Development and training opportunities.
- Get regional work experience exposure.