2400 - 6000 SGDProfit Sharing
DxD (doctorxdentist.com) is a curated online platform for trusted medical information that lets doctors provide definitive, expert answers to important health questions. We work hand-in-hand with expert doctors who have a wealth of experience and insights to create the best page on the internet for any given health query— pages that are valuable and reusable resources for future patients and readers.
DxD is looking for an enthusiastic sales and account manager to drive its expansion in the medical content market.
As Singapore’s only independent doctor content platform with a free health QnA, you can help everyone receive free access to expert doctor advice ;-)
DxD pays salary + generous commission. When we win, you win.
Working at DxD
Even though DxD is fast growing, we ensure our team is healthy and happy. We firmly believe in completing work during working hours, so that you have time for family, friends, and fun.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Introduce DxD to more doctors, and bring them on board.
- Get rewarded to bring doctors on board
- Maintain healthy business relationships with doctors
- Attractive commission package
You will be expected to provide outstanding client communication, develop a clear familiarity with our product, and understand our clients’ needs and pain points. In addition, you will assist our clients and internal teams in the execution of client related marketing activities.
The ability to work independently
Experience within an Account Management role preferable. Proven track record of Account Management or B2B sales experience, preferably in any of the following areas: health, pharma, media, recruitment, advertising, and e-commerce
You must have great soft skills and track record of closing. Tell us about your previous experience in sales.
- Experience selling medical or technical products is preferred. If you have sold a medical product before, we will prioritize your application.
- Self discipline and the ability to set (and deliver on) ambitious goals is required. In your application, tell us about the most ambitious goal you have set for yourself, why you set the goal, and how you finally achieved it.
- Curiousity and technical skills required. You do not need to be able to code, but you should be curious and well-informed about tech and/or healthtech.
- Degree holder preferred (any field, though business and tech are preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, must have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer
- Strong relationship builder, has a positive attitude and is a team player
- Highly driven, is self-motivated, target oriented, resilient and tenacious
- Customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills, makes well judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised and plans and prioritises work effectively
Startup Jobs Asia was âbrewingâ yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups faced within Asia. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them to bridge the gaps narrower as we move forward.
We aim to create a better leverage and platform for Startup Hire in Asia and help connect the right talent fit within their growing and emerging business. With that, job search for talents looking to join startup become easier.
We want to âsexify jobs at startups and to grow the human capital/employment eco-system for Startup. In short, we want to be the âvoiceâ for Startup Hire within Asia.
Building world class companies in Asia, one talent at a time.