Looking to immerse yourself right at the heart of the start-up ecosystem? You are looking at the “next big thing”. Since our inception in 2014 as a B2B company, Oddle has been a leading force in offering the best-in-class enterprise software that transforms how restaurants participate in the online revolution and how people order food online.
With Oddle, you can be part of creating the most exciting user experiences for people all over the world. With more than 60 people across our offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Taipei, we strive to be world-changing and continue blazing the trail - creating the most exhilarating food ordering consumer experiences and improving business decisions through data.
An intuitive and seamless food ordering system for our users is what we constantly seek to provide. We take convenience and engagement to a whole new level. As one of the world’s most transformative start-ups, we ensure that food ordering will never be the same again.
At Oddle, the Sales team plays one of the most significant roles as a crucial instrument to drive our growth.
We have embarked on a journey where we can support more restaurants around the world than when we first started. As such, we are seeking talented and driven individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the F&B scene by empowering F&B businesses. We invite you to join us on this journey to realise our ambition, as well as exploring your potential!
As a Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and development, to pitching and closing the deal. Together with our Sales team, you will be helping us grow and expand our portfolio of restaurants across Hong Kong.
What you will do:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline via various channels, be it cold-calling, email or visiting targeted restaurants.
- Discover merchants' potential for online business, identify their challenges or concerns and consult them on how Oddle solution can address and add value to their business
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and pipeline
- Meet or exceed given weekly and monthly KPIs and targets
- Assist merchants in applying for relevant government grants
- Ensure timely collection of payment before merchants go live with our system
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with clientele in the F&B industry
- Develop in-depth knowledge and gain updates of key trends of the local F&B e-commerce industry
- Gather merchant feedback, monitor competitor activities and provide recommendations for improvements to product development team
Who you are:
- Possess at least 1-2 years of experience in direct sales. Experience in SaaS or F&B industry will be advantageous
- Bilingual with proficiency in Cantonese and English to service Cantonese/English speaking clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince.
- Determined and results driven and possess good track record of consistent quota achievement
- Highly self driven with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Work well under pressure and ambiguity
- Good time management, able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good team player and willingness to share knowledge and experiences with team members
- Hong Kong applicants are preferred as this role requires an intermediate knowledge & experience of the local market
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!
Apply now at http://oddle.applytojob.com/apply/qeIiUkHkwE/Sales-Executive-Hong-Kong
50 - 99
Every year, 60% of restaurants fall off the market. New names get lost in the sea of competition. To come up on top, restaurants must explore innovative ways to grow. Instead of expanding brick-and-mortar store space, many restaurants have turned to offering food delivery to lift their sales.
However, managing delivery operations is hard work. Customised solutions are too expensive. Cheap solutions are inadequate. Concerns on lowering operating costs make it harder for restaurants to get to the next level.
Being restaurateurs ourselves, we understand this. That's why we started Oddle. We want to make it easy for restaurants to engage, manage and grow their F&B business through an all-in-one online ordering system.
Staying competitive is not going to get easier, but it will get smarter. With Oddle, restaurants can truly take their F&B business to the next level.
To enable F&B businesses to grow and manage their brands through an all-in-one, integrated and cost-effective solution.
We aim to build a sustainable ecosystem that will take the F&B industry into the future.
Intellectual Curiosity: At Oddle we are curious, and we have a hunger to consistently learn. We are very open to ideas and innovation
Authenticity: We treasure the concept of intrinsic motivation. We encourage genuine conversations and constructive debates
Resilient: We are a team of hard-working individuals that strive to get the job done in the best possible manner. We are committed to high quality work.
Reflective: Personal Growth is about being aware of one's strength and weaknesses. We are obsessed about improving ourselves.
Adaptable: Being in a startup requires flexibility and being agile to changes that would bring impact
Fun Loving: We are very serious about work and our goals, but beneath our professional exterior, we are really a bunch of people who love to have fun.