NegotiatedEquity Profit Sharing
Business Development | Customer Service
Customer Success | Business Development | Sales Operations | Customer Service | Sales
In the Sales / Business Development Associate role, you’ll run and manage our residential solar sales pipeline in Singapore with the support of other sales team members. This includes supporting and advising landed homeowners across their discovery and decision making process for rooftop solar, as well as working with and managing solar installation partners. You’ll be working closely with our Co-Founder & CEO as a part of a mission-driven company focused on driving solar deployment across Southeast Asia.
Work may involve some travel for site visits. Compensation includes a base pay as well as attractive commissions on sales closed. No experience on rooftop solar PV systems required.
What you’ll be responsible for
- In charge of inbound residential sales leads from our online solar assessment tool (https://simulator.getsolar.ai) and qualify customers to Sales Qualified Leads
- Organise sales pipeline, follow-up with customers and manage overall sales process
- Drive sales conversions to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Serve as advisor for customers to answer enquiries and assist them in getting solar
- Manage various communication channels including email, calls, Whatsapp and CRM platforms including Hubspot and Trengo
- Manage and analyze sales activity and prospects through CRM systems and dashboards
- Coordinate and work with our solar installation partners for quotes
- Generate and nurture qualified leads through outbound emails or calls, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding website inquiries
Who we’re looking for
- Highly motivated, independent and results driven; able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- A people person: friendly, customer-centric and loves interacting with others
- Ability to multi-task and handle sales operations and pipeline management
- Flexible and willing to extend work hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong willingness to learn and pick up new skills and knowledge
- Have an interest in solar or renewable energy and enjoys spreading the word about it
1 - 4
Solar AI Technologies provides building intelligence for rooftop solar projects. We combine data analytics and software to digitize & streamline the end-to-end solar process, enabling all property owners to monetize their unused roof space with no money upfront.
Learn more at https://getsolar.ai
To unlock and hyperscale capital deployment into distributed solar by using technology to modernize the way rooftop solar is sold.
Three reasons why:
- We're an extremely flat organisation - the sky's the limit and there's (almost) nothing you can't do
- Work whenever & however you like - we measure your performance based on your outputs, not the number of hours you sit in front of your computer
- Have fun while you're doing it - work with a bunch of people who are driven and passionate in using technology to solve climate change