1000 - 1000 SGDProfit Sharing
Business Development | Others
Self-motivated | Communication | Business Development | Sales
Sales & Business Development Intern
FlySpaces is a venture-backed PropTech start-up, South East Asia’s largest online marketplace dedicated to work spaces.
We develop technology to deliver outstanding experience to users and spaces partners/ owners, increase marketing exposure and facilitate transactions.
We operate in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Indonesia with more markets opening soon in region.
Our office in Singapore is expanding to cover our clients in Singapore as well as occasional support to other markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing PropTech start-up. You will gain insight and great experience into an internet start-up, experience life as an entrepreneur and get involved in all aspects of the company’s development.
The position covers mainly the Singapore market and will primarily consist of handling sales inquiries, managing and developing our space partners inventory in Singapore as well as provide occasional support to partnership teams across the region.
Sales & Business Development:
~ Be the first point of contact for sales inquiries and operational queries from our merchants, partners & landlords.
~ Making sure that the flex & traditional leads provided by FlySpaces & yourself are properly taken care of.
~ Be actively involved in bringing new leads and business.
Merchant & Landlord Relationships:
~ Be actively involved in finding and acquiring new space partners (which include event venues, coworking spaces, serviced offices), institutional & STRATA landlords to increase inventory.
~ Develop and maintain the relationships, monitoring initiatives to improve merchant/ landlord engagement, applying problem-solving skills to effectuate solutions.
~ Be the first point of contact for all matters relating to merchants & landlords.
~ Support the marketing team by providing relevant content and market insights.
N.B: We require full-time commitment for a minimum period of 6 months. If you are still pursuing university studies (at Bachelors or Masters level), and are thus unable to commit full-time, please do not apply.
- Minimum Education: Diploma (Bachelors and Masters Graduates are encouraged to apply as well).
- Availability from Late May/Early June for min 6 months
- Males must have completed NS (unless exempt).
- All applicants must have their own visa or sponsorship with eligibility to work in Singapore for the entire duration of the internship.
- Previous experience in a start-up and/or corporate environment is ideal.
- Experience in real estate would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in English.
- Natural sales instincts, driven attitude and “rainmaking” mentality best describe the ideal candidate for the role.
- Hands-on mentality, excellent analytical skills, proactiveness is a must.