organisational skills | negotiation skills | communication skills
JetDevs is looking for sharp, ambitious, solution-oriented individuals to help introduce companies around the region to the leading platform for true on-demand software developers.
Only candidates that do the following will have their applications considered:
Send an email to email@example.com with responses to these questions:
- Why are you currently looking to change jobs?
- What is your residency/visa status?
- What is your availability timeframe?
- Based on the criteria above, why do you think you're a great fit for this role?
- Provide a brief summary of your professional goals:
- Lead the sourcing, evaluation, certification, contracting, and onboarding of software vendors across the region
- Execute complex demand and supply matching activities, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Negotiate with vendors for competitive prices, quality, and compliance.
- Continuously monitor and optimize vendor certification and fulfillment SOPs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Resolve issues where they arise, monitor service delivery and relevant risks, and comply with regulatory bodies and guidelines
- Prepare reports and statistics for management
- Work with Regional, Central, Cross-Functional & Product partners to design & rollout standard methodologies & solutions across the Asia Pacific and beyond
- Tenaciously prioritize to focus & deliver on the highest impact work
- Lead highly complex & fragmented cross-functional projects spread across different geographies
- Uncover business insights & demonstrate them to drive strategy
- Develop strong relationships with both our in-house and remote teams
- Singaporean or SG PR only
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in Supply Chain, Consulting, Product, or General Business Operations, touching on pricing & incentives, vendor management, and marketplace operations.
- Excellent skills in SQL and Excel. Bonus points if you carry experience in at least one scripting language (Python or R preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to execute on high-impact and large-scale projects, with experience in influencing partners across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build relationships, manage partners, and create a strong partnership - you are able to rally people behind a common goal and easily generate agreement if you're facing push back
- Proven ability to structure complex problems & develop comprehensive frameworks to drive decisions.
- Business-focused with strong planning, coordination, analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Has strong sense of ownership, is driven to get things done, and has a solid track record of achievement
- Passionate about making a real-world impact, loves solving problems and are incredibly curious by nature
- Has strong entrepreneurial streak with startup experience
- Loves testing and implementing technology to streamline processes