3500 - 7000 SGD
Business Development | Others
Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Workato Sales Consultants are a strategic part of the Customer Success team. Sales Consultants work closely with the sales and product teams and prospects, customers and partners to be a trusted advisor and technical / solution architect in pre-sales situations. Workato is an easy-to-use integration / automation platform, and responds to iPAAS RFPs, so the technical skills to work with an integration platform and understand enterprise integration requirements are required.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/74d995e42. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
- Own the centralised RFI/RFP process by maintaining an archive of resources and drafting initial responses to strategic RFPs that Workato is responding to
- Own optimising the centralised RFI/RFP process and identify tools to improve it
- Support sales teams and partners in technical pre-sales situations
- Work with the sales team to understand customer needs and make architectural recommendations for solutions
- Develop and deliver product demos and 'workjams'
You may be expected to travel to Workato's various offices which include the Bay Area (Mountain View Global HQ) for trainings and meetings.
- Fast learner and ability to engage with both business and technical staff
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quicklyB.S. Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent work experience of 2 years; fresh graduates with relevant internship/work experiences are welcome to apply.
- Experience with integration and/or APIs is a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills is a must
- Exposure to security terminology and integration platforms or technologies is ideal
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.