Business Development | Others
Multi Taking | Sales Administration | Marketing | Outbound | Business Development | Inside Sales | Sales
Darwinbox is the brainchild of alumni from some of Asia’s most distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/XLRI) and organizations (McKinsey, EY, Google). We're looking for people to join us and build a brand that is just as celebrated. We are Asia’s fastest-growing HR technology company and if you are a combination of excellence & ambition who'd love to solve enterprise-scale problems - well, we’re looking for you!
About Darwinbox: A new-age, agile HR Technology platform that caters to the entire employee life cycle from hire to retire, Darwinbox HCM is preferred by 250+ enterprises including marquee brands like Tokopedia, Zillingo, Kopi Kenangan, Arvind group, Adani group, Vistara (by Singapore Airlines), Nivea, Myntra, Swiggy, etc. Backed by investments from Sequoia and Lightspeed; we were also recognized as "The Tech Company To Watch Out For" by BusinessWorld, "Coolest Tech Company - 2017" by Business Today.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Rep who has the ability to accelerate the lead generation engine by relentlessly hunting for new leads through cold calling and warm call existing accounts in the pipeline.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound emails/cold calls/warm calls on a daily basis.
- Work alongside other inside sales team members to help them reach lead targets
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for closure
- Ensure the updation and accuracy of data on the CRM to derive insights/data to be acted upon at any given point in time.
- Stay in sync with the sales team, understand the market response and incorporate relevant feedback in the outreach process.
- Proficiency in Bahasa
- 1-3 years of inside sales, business development or outbound marketing experience
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- A natural ability to write to and speak with prospects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude