Team Work | Negotiation | Sales Presentation | Sales
Bandwagon is a leading independent music media company in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the trusted voice for music in the region and to inspire by spreading good music - one story, one song, and one show at a time.
At Bandwagon, you will have a rare, accelerated and in-depth experience in the music industry. Being one of the few music media brands in the region gives us the opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders, labels, concert promoters, artists, venues, and fans. Being part of the Bandwagon team, you will be expected to learn fast, think smart, and challenge yourself to do work that creates impact amongst fans and consumers.
Bandwagon’s Business team generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of offerings to music lovers around the world.
For this role, we are looking for an outstanding individual who will drive new business opportunities and generate revenue for the company. The candidate will need to be organised, meticulous, and always ready and on-the-ball. Most importantly, this role is for an individual who is passionate about making a difference through music & entertainment as a medium.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Working at a progressive, digitally-led business
- Working for an award winning company with a regional footprint
- Creating impactful work in Singapore and the region
- Manage and grow current business pipeline
- Strategise and achieve growth targets with the Business team
- Explore new business leads and convert them into revenue opportunities
- Cultivate new client relationships and grow existing client accounts
- Cultivate in-depth understanding of existing products and provide business solutions to new and existing clients
- Drive cross-functional teams to plan and execute client music campaigns and events
- Effectively achieve and exceed targets for client campaigns and events
- Strategise improvements for existing offerings that disrupt the market and increase consumer access to Bandwagon’s events and content
- 2-5 years of Sales experience in the digital media and/or events industry
- Proven success organising and pushing business leads forward, identifying a clear path for all parties, and keeping the group on time and on goal
- Has leadership experience in managing multiple integrated projects and influencing senior stakeholders, both internal and externally
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to think and work independently
- Quick to take action and pays high attention to detail
- Aptitude for digital media and constantly looking out for the latest products and developments
- Passion for music: We want you to come in to work excited about being here
- Position is based in Singapore