Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Design | Marketing
sales | business development | corporate support | financial | finance
About the Position
The Sales Representative in Singapore will be a crucial member of the team that provides best in class branding, design and corporate services solutions to startups and brands. This position will report into the founders of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with senior individuals across the startup and SME market. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of branding, design and the value of The Bold Creative.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team. Monthly retainer and good percentage commission on every client that you close the business with.
What do you get?
You’ll be given a fixed salary each month, and commission on every closed lead.
Chance to grow, and define new marketing and sales strategy for the team.
Since you’ll be one of the early employees, you’ll be the one leading the department when we grow bigger.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at The Bold Creative. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets;
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound and outbound leads;
- Research and build new and existing accounts;
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns;
- Manage, track and report all data/activities in Active Campaign or Salesforce equivalent software;
- Participate in related trade shows, conferences and events;
- Represent The Bold Creative with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be an innovative partner to clients and agencies;
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non- endemic verticals;
- Represent The Bold Creative at industry events in Singapore & Southeast Asia;
- Responsible for building and maintaining territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling.
- 1-2 years in digital media & managing sales teams. Freshers and Interns are also welcome.
- A good understanding of the digital media market across Singapore, preferably with experience of branding, design and advertising;
- Understanding of programmatic advertising;
- Experience presenting to agencies/clients/events;
- Design and Critical thinking required;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Business To Business
5 - 9
Kimbocorp is a simple and scalable platform aimed at helping fellow business owners manage and acquire more intangible assets to benefit their own businesses.
Kimbocorp builds tools to help businesses manage their intangible assets, such as company registrations, trademarks and patents, customer lists, licenses and royalties more effectively. Our mission is to improve reliability and accountability for businesses seeking to manage and acquire more intangible assets.
Kimbocorp is founded by a team of corporate service and finance professionals passionate about helping businesses grow their balance sheets. We are business owners as well and we care greatly on the sustainability of other businesses and want to help them save time, save costs and increase revenues by managing and acquiring more intangible assets from Singapore, which is the most competitive economy in 2019 according to Swiss Business School IMD.
Kimbocorp is headquartered in Singapore, known for being the role model for economic performance, infrastructure, government efficiency and business efficiency. We are a diverse group of people passionate about scaling businesses, market access into Asia and South East Asia, funding and financing businesses, creating better value-added jobs, increasing productivity and automation, increasing brand recognition and brand value, spinning off businesses and increasing enterprise value.
As part of our expansion we are looking for a team of designers, front end, back end and full stack developers to help us implement the digital tools to allow us to capture our markets at scale.
Kimbocorp provides both royalties, retainers, salaries and work passes for potential candidates to work in Singapore.
If you have dreamt to work in the sunny island of Singapore, this is your chance.