Corporate Support | Marketing | Others
Research | Marketing | Sales | Office 365
Quadrant is a data and technology organisation specialized in high quality mobile location-based data. Quadrant provides purpose-built mobile location data feeds that help you understand and meet your customers’ needs.
Quadrant’s primary focus is on location data, which is an essential tool in understanding the behavior of potential customers. We provide location data solutions that are already organised and mapped according to the customer’s desired parameters, allowing you to immediately get down to the business of using this crucial information to reach larger, more targeted audiences.
IN THIS INTERNSHIP
This internship will provide you with learning opportunities to learn and apply all aspects of B2B marketing. With the guidance of the manager, you will execute assigned campaigns which will help gain relevant experience and hone skills that should prepare you to embark any fast-paced environment.
During the course of the internship (6-months), you will be working closely with our sales and marketing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will identify, target, roll-out outreach programmes and provide support on marketing initiatives assigned to you.
- Assist our marketing team to expand Quadrant’s visibility in the right online and offline communities
- Reach out to the right target clients and communities online via outreach programmes on a daily basis
- Research and report on industry news and events
- Respond to online queries and direct these queries to the right team within Quadrant
- Work hand-in-glove with our business analyst on outreach programmes and performance
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
To be shortlisted, you are required to:
- Be able to commit for 6-months for a full-time internship
- Have pursued or currently pursuing a course in Communications, Marketing or Business Management
- Have a good command of English (Speaking and Writing)
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Must be collaborative and proactive
- Be able to work in a group as well as solo setting
- Work well with multiple stakeholders
* Candidates should be able to work in Singapore
Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. The data economy is similar to space; unmapped and chaotic. Quadrant serves as the blueprint that provides an organized system for the utilization of decentralized data.
Quadrant provides the infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of DaaS and AI services between organizations. It enables data vendors to sell their data with the use of data smart contracts. Likewise, it enables buyers to purchase data and trace its authenticity and provenance through the networkâs data stamping verification system. In turn, this enables DaaS and AI service firms to build new products and services on top of the infrastructure and network.
Quadrant aims to build the data economy around the silos that large data-hoarding companies like Google and Facebook create, in turn diminishing their power.
Quadrant also aims to address the non-transparency issues in the data industry, which lead to a lot of fraud where companies are hiding their sources. With the transparency promoted within Quadrant, companies will be able to trace the data sources for compliance purposes, as well as ensure that they get the data they paid for and that it is what they want for their application.
As well, Quadrant ensures that all the data providers within the value chain receive proper and fair compensation, as the original creators, dubbed as the nurseries, are often left out when it comes to the profits generated by the data they provide aggregators or companies.