800 - 1500 SGDEquity
Grdient (pronounced “Gradient”) is an EdTech startup that puts big data, technology and disruptive curricula together to help students learn skills relevant for tomorrow’s economy. Courses on Growth Hacking, Startup Sales, MVP and Lean etc are combined with Agile Internships and Mentorships from Real Startup Practitioners to help students get their dream jobs or start startups.
We aim to help every single member of our team become a Rockstar by applying the AND philosophy. We think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately. We are an energetic, inspired, AND entrepreneurial team that tries to always be hungry AND live a fun life! Our team are quick on our feet, learn tons every day AND make an impact on the people they interact with.
This positive offers a good base salary and an attractive commission scheme!
What You Will Learn
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and be at the heart of how we drive revenue at Grdient
You will understand how to talk to anyone, figure out what they want very quickly, and give them want they want – life skills which are important in anything you do, not just for a career in sales.
Our team is small, so you will work directly with and be mentored by our founders, continually testing, iterating and picking up real-world experience in how a startup scales.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our classes and services. Your typical day involves speaking with 20-30 customers that are considering signing up for our classes and closing deals whether in person or over the phone
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up (internal marketing activities etc) and outbound cold calls and emails
Understand customer needs and requirements and explain how our classes and products help them meet their goals
Get customers to sign up for our classes and solicit feedback so product services can be enhanced
For more complex deals, visit clients to close deals
- No sales experience required, we will train you
- This role can be also a part-time role, you must be willing to clock a minimum of 10 hours per week and 3 hours minimum per work session (flexible timing)
- You love testing and experimenting and trying new ways of getting someone’s attention
- You love to win (really!) and love getting commissions for hitting revenue targets
- Must be open to receiving constructive feedback and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve your results
- You are not afraid to work the phones, nurture a targeted list of contacts through multiple sales channels, and build relationships with clients and close deals with them
- You like to hustle, have super communication skills and love interacting with people
- Love Beer (Optional!) Although we do have free beeeeeeeer. #sorrynotsorry *burp*
- Mind Reading/Fortune Telling - this will make you stand out #mmmhmm